Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $49 to Virginia
Orders over $49 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
For Dainese, designing protection and safety around people means taking inspiration from Nature. Human history provides inspiration with Medieval and Renaissance suits of armor that once offered the privileged few protection, ergonomics, and safety.
This is the challenge: transform the concepts of Nature and history's most brilliant hunches into protective devices to be used by the largest possible number of users. Protection has finally become democratic.
S1 bi-elastic fabric.
One inner pocket.
Two outside pockets.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (each sold separately).
Inner pocket on liner.
Adjustment on neck.
Jacket-trousers fastening system.
Inserts in elasticated fabric.
Adjustment on hips.
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized fabric.
Removable thermal liner.
Air vents on the chest.
Also known as the Dainese RAZON LEATHER in Dainese literature.
- Continuous technological development and the pursuit of constantly improving performance led to the evolution of the bi-axial Arrow-FK fabric now known as S1 that increases mechanical properties. This fabric for sports apparel composed of an elastomer coated with Cordura polyamide is distinguished by elevated mechanical strength and bi-axial elastic properties to guarantee excellent comfort levels. Protector treatment developed through nanotechnology applied to textile finishing also ensures excellent water / oil repellence properties.
- This Dainese patent permits air vents to be localized only where aeration is absolutely necessary and far from the stitching, in this way guaranteeing both greater safety and improved aesthetics.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.