Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $49 to Virginia
Orders over $49 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
Sporting an aggressive look that's ideal for the "dark" rider, the Fighter leather jacket is constructed of Dainese's own D-Skin 2.0 leather and has a sporty cut. Microelastic inserts ensure a trim fit, and with a removable thermal liner and air vents at the back, it easily adapts to changing temperatures.
Seamless thermoformed soft inserts.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (sold separately).
Pockets for Double Chest protector (sold separately).
Three internal pockets.
Two outside pockets.
One internal pocket on thermal liner.
Jacket-trousers fastening system.
Collar with elasticated insert.
Inserts in elasticated fabric.
Microelastic elasticated inserts.
D-Skin 2.0 leather.
S1 bi-elastic fabric.
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/ EEC Directive.
Shoulder with aluminum insert.
Removable protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
NanoFeel liner with silver-ion treatment.
Air vents on back.
Removable thermal liner.
Also known as the Dainese Fighter Pelle in Dainese literature.
Aluminum Inserts on Shoulders, Elbows and/or Knees
- The use of inserts in metal like titanium, steel, aluminum or special alloys grants greater protection against abrasion for the body's joints, reduces the risk of dangerous rotation and/or rolling during fall, and distributes impact energy over a wider surface area.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
D-Skin Cowhide Leather
- D-Tec introduces this innovative leather that ensures elevated quality combined with exceptional softness unique in its kind thanks to special tanning and finishing treatments. D-Skin leather also offers technical sports apparel significantly increased mechanical performance levels that exceed even those of natural cowhide in terms of traction and tear resistance. Thickness 1.1 1.3 mm.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
Microelastic Elasticated Inserts
- Extensive research in ergonomics has paid off with this new Dainese patent filed to further increase riding comfort while keeping safety levels high at the same time. Bonding an insert in elasticated fabric beneath a panel in leather permits localized micro-elasticated areas where the body requires freedom of movement most while also increasing the area's abrasion resistance as well. This is achieved by reducing the number of panels and the stitches that connect them, while also keeping greater thickness in the panel itself than in traditional elasticated inserts.
- Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacterial and anti-odor properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fiber itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.
- Continuous technological development and the pursuit of constantly improving performance led to the evolution of the bi-axial Arrow-FK fabric now known as S1 that increases mechanical properties. This fabric for sports apparel composed of an elastomer coated with Cordura polyamide is distinguished by elevated mechanical strength and bi-axial elastic properties to guarantee excellent comfort levels. Protector treatment developed through nanotechnology applied to textile finishing also ensures excellent water / oil repellence properties.