Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free 2-Day shipping on orders over $49 to Virginia
Orders over $49 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
The Dinamica Air D-DRY Jacket matches all the needs of racers looking for a complete all-weather garment. Thanks to breathable and waterproof D-DRY membrane, there won't be a too-much-rain day. Its vented fabric guarantees great freshness, lightness and comfort in case of warmer temperatures. Dainese acknowledged safety standards are provided by highly resistant protections on elbows and shoulders. The aluminum shoulders are customizable, to perfectly satisfy the rider's style. Mugello fabric inserts, biceps adjustments and MicroDry plus neck are relevant details that make this jacket super-comfortable and versatile, ready to face any route, every road challenge.
High tenacity mesh fabric.
One (1) inner pocket.
Two (2) outer pockets.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (protectors sold separately).
Pockets for Double Chest protector (sold separately).
Collar with soft insert.
Jacket-pants fastening system.
Nanofeel liner with Silver ion treatment.
Removable elasticated liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane.
Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows.
Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders.
Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder (1876165 kit shoulder sport aluminum).
Thermoformed shoulders covered in 3D-Stone fabric.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Fabric for sports clothing made in high-tenacity twisted nylon with elasticated inserts faced with nylon. Its armored weave offers exceptional comfort characterized by high resistance to abrasion, breaking, and tear with a performance comparable to leather. The S1 version S1 (without resin coating) features Protector treatment. The S1P1 version, in addition to Protector treatment, also features breathable, windproof polyurethane resin coating. Protector treatment grants the fabric excellent water and oil repellence, and the material does not require ironing to re-acquire its properties because only air drying is necessary after washing. This treatment was developed thanks to nanotechnology applied to textile finishing.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
- This fabric with good resistance to wear and tear is made in micro-nylon and elastomer fabric. This new stretch product guarantees elevated comfort thanks to its capacity to extend and then return to its original form, in this way offering the wearer greater freedom of movement. Protector treatment, developed through the application of nanotechnology to textile finishing, eliminates the need for garments to be ironed and permits the properties of oil and water-repellence to be regained through air drying alone.
- Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacterial and anti-odor properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fiber itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.