Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $79 to Virginia
Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
For Dainese, designing protection and safety around people means taking inspiration from Nature. Human history provides inspiration with Medieval and Renaissance suits of armor that once offered the privileged few protection, ergonomics, and safety.
This is the challenge: transform the concepts of Nature and history's most brilliant hunches into protective devices to be used by the largest possible number of users. Protection has finally become democratic.
Cordura Comfort fabric.
S1 bi-elastic fabric.
Cowhide leather inserts.
One pocket on thermal liner.
Two waterproof pockets.
Two pockets on the back.
One waterproof pocket on the back.
Inserts in elasticated fabric.
Adjustable jacket bottom.
Anti-floating sleeve adjustment.
Adjustment on sleeves.
Jacket-trousers fastening system.
Gaiter on sleeve bottom.
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard on the elbows.
Co-injected shoulder with aluminum insert.
Double Chest protector included.
Back protector Wave G2, certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 1621.2, included.
Air vents on chest and back.
Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
External fabric with water-resistance treatment.
Removable Storm Guard collar.
Removable thermal liner.
Removable inner collar.
Fixed Sanitized liner with inserts in 3D-Bubble air spaces fabric.
D-Air Street airbag system liner in 3D Bubble.
Also known as the Dainese STRADON D1 GORE-TEX in Dainese literature.
- Continuous technological development and the pursuit of constantly improving performance led to the evolution of the bi-axial Arrow-FK fabric now known as S1 that increases mechanical properties. This fabric for sports apparel composed of an elastomer coated with Cordura polyamide is distinguished by elevated mechanical strength and bi-axial elastic properties to guarantee excellent comfort levels. Protector treatment developed through nanotechnology applied to textile finishing also ensures excellent water / oil repellence properties.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
Co-Injected Shoulder with Aluminum Insert
- The co-injected shoulder with metal insert is one of the most revolutionary innovations developed for Dainese garments. The customary removable composite protection has been substituted here by an injection of plastic material over a net externally covered in polyurethane. A pocket for the insertion of the metal plate fastened by rivets on the inside is created inside this structure. The result is a completely armored CE homologated protector jointed to the rest of the garment with the minimum occupation of space for the maximum advantage to the wearer's comfort.
3D Bubble Lining
- Born and tested to the needs of racers like Valentino Rossi, this particular three-dimensional liner permits the creation of an air chamber between the inside and outside of the clothes, becoming an insulator in order to provide an ideal microclimate during both summer and winter.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.