Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.Learn More
Unfortunately, we no longer carry this item. It may be discontinued or have just sold out.
Please contact Customer Service (1-888-676-8853) or search for another product if you continue to see this message.
Find other: Dainese Riding Jackets
The Avro 4 Leather jacket is the latest evolution in the exceptional Dainese Avro range. Dedicated to enthusiastic riders, this jacket is made of top quality Tutu cowhide leather, bi-elastic S1 fabric and features Nanofeel lining treated with silver ions. The perfect combination of these materials and patented Micro-elastic 2.0 technology provides superior comfort and fit. Air vents at the sides and removable thermal lining, that can also be used separately, allow excellent temperature control to best deal with all weather conditions. Dainese highest safety standards are guaranteed by thermoformed shoulders with interchangeable aluminum plates, composite protectors on the elbows and a pocket for G1 and G2 back and chest protectors (both sold separately).
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
- Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacterial and anti-odor properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fiber itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.
- Continuous technological development and the pursuit of constantly improving performance led to the evolution of the bi-axial Arrow-FK fabric now known as S1 that increases mechanical properties. This fabric for sports apparel composed of an elastomer coated with Cordura polyamide is distinguished by elevated mechanical strength and bi-axial elastic properties to guarantee excellent comfort levels. Protector treatment developed through nanotechnology applied to textile finishing also ensures excellent water / oil repellence properties.
- A high quality cowhide that has a water repellent treatment. This leather has good resistance to abrasion, tears and traction. It ranges from 1.1 to 1.3 mm in thickness.