Bull-It Jeans let you ride in comfort, safety and style.
- 12.5-ounce Mid denim with a grunge faded wash, 100% cotton outer.
- Multiple outer and inner pockets, outer pockets with zip closures.
- Bull-it Bronze and Silver embroidered sleeve logo.
- Detachable grey cotton hoodie.
- Connectable belt hoops inside to connect to your jeans belt.
- Main seams use triple-stitched construction.
- Genuine YKK zippers.
- UV laminate protector inside.
- Micro-climate inside - 1 mm of airflow using Covec structure and cool mesh liner, keeps you warm when it's cold and cool in the summer.
- Covec thermal barrier inside - prevents heat transfer from road friction.
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer feature areas include CE impact zones 1&2.
- CE 1621 approved protectors in the shoulders and elbows.
- Foam back panel.
- Water repellent finish.
- Bull-it SR4, SR6 and VoloCE products use Covec materials and are tested to achieve a specific level of performance in areas Bull-it believes are important to the rider, that's pretty much all the usual impact areas and not just the zones required for certification, for VoloCE there is 100% coverage. For SR4 50% and SR6 60%.
- Covec provides low thermal conductivity and a high melting point, preventing additional consequential burns in a crash scenario. Clearly materials with high heat conductivity and low melting point like UHMWPE are less suitable in situations where heat is produced due to friction against abrasive road surfaces. Any product may incorporate high performance fibers and yarns but its performance will be defined in certain circumstances by the lowest common denominator in any given situation.
- The five-layer laminated construction of Covec allows for a thermal barrier to extreme weather conditions, in hot weather the heat of the day is held at bay by the natural low thermal performance of Covec and the micro-climate created by the channeling in the fabric. This also works in cold weather keeping the body temperature inside the jeans and the cold out.