Please double check your selection prior to placing your order, as this item is NOT eligible for return. Please see our full list of return restrictions.
The MotoSport.com Bazzaz Z-FI TC Engine Management With Self Mapping And K&N Filter Kit includes ONE Bazzaz Z-FI Fuel Control Unit, ONE Bazzaz Z-AFM 4.9 Self Mapping Kit and ONE K&N Air Filter (standard or Race version based on fitment), each with the following features:
Bazzaz Z-FI TC Complete Engine Management:
Traction is drive.
Control rear wheel spin to optimize corner-exit drive. Proven results and championships in road racing and land speed racing.
- Fuel management for throttle, HP and torque improvements.
- Quick Shift for exhilarating, clutchless, full-power upshifting.
- Traction Control (TC) optimized for corner-exit drive.
- Tested and used by top AMA Superbike professionals and engine tuners.
- TC sensitivity and engagement fully tunable by throttle position, RPM and gear.
- Easy-to-install with O.E.M. connectors and no wheel speed sensors.
- Plug-and-play unit that piggy backs onto stock ECU to intercept and modify fuel settings.
- Comes with application-specific harness and pre-programmed fuel map.
- Easy-to-use free software interface.
- Continue to tune for all conditions and modifications with the Z-AFM Air Fuel Mapper.
- Adjust traction control and switch fuel maps with Fuel/TC Adjust Switch (sold separately).
- Faster corner exit with controlled tire spin and improved traction.
- Improves rider confidence on corner exit.
- Sensitivity is fully tunable by throttle position, RPM, and gear.
- Inference level tunable by throttle position.
- Improve forward momentum and decrease your lap times.
- Improve tire performance in adverse conditions.
- Integrated with Fuel Control and new universal strain gauge Quick Shift technology.
How it works:
- First and only piggy-back TC (traction control) system that uses RPM data, not wheel speed sensors, to determine tire spin.
- Cuts ignition for milliseconds at a time to limit power to the rear wheel and maintain traction based on rider preferences.
- Combined with strain gauge Quick Shift and Fuel Control.
Who needs it?
- Competitors looking for the highest level of performance electronics at an affordable price.
- Any rider looking to improve track times and advance in skill level with traction control.
- Competitors seeking faster lap times with better traction, quick shift, and fuel tuning.
- Competitors who need tunable TC in place of inflexible O.E.M. system.
Bazzaz Z-AFM 4.9 Self Mapping Kit:
Quickly build custom fuel maps while riding.
Your model, year, exhaust, filter, fuel type, engine wear, modifications, temperature, pressure, humidity...Now you can easily tune for ALL of it. The Z-AFM 4.9 offers a revolutionary new level of fuel tuning by simply gathering data while riding and then processing the data into a custom-built, race-level fuel map.
- 'Wakes up' performance with a pro-race level, immediate tune.
- Crisp and responsive throttle.
- Smooths out throttle transitions.
- HP and torque gains.
How it Works:
- Uses oxygen sensor mounted in the exhaust to determine air/fuel ratio (AFR).
- Collects data while riding to adjust AFR for best performance.
- Plugs in with USB cord to retrieve and apply data in a few easy mouse clicks.
Who needs it?
- Competitive riders who want their bike perfectly tuned for any track, any fuel, any mods.
- Performance riders who want to keep their bike tuned simply for seasonal atmospheric and fuel changes.
- Tuners who want to make dyno use quick and easy.
Does NOT include AF sensor bung or sensor plug, they are sold separately. For closed course competition use ONLY. Not for street use. NOT certified by the California Air Resource Board (CARB) for use on CA highways.
K&N Air Filter (Standard):
K&N replacement filters are designed for all motorcycles and ATVs to O.E.M. (manufacturer) size specifications and fit into your original O.E.M. air box without modification or jet changes.
- Due to design and unique high flow characteristics, K&N filters allow engines to breathe free and produce optimum horsepower.
- Under most conditions K&N air filters never need to be replaced - with proper cleaning and care, K&N air filters will last the life of your engine.
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration.
- K&N air filters use a four-layer cotton gauze filter membrane with a large surface area to improve airflow and offer longer service intervals.
- K&N air filters feature an epoxy-coated aluminum wire mesh incorporated into the back-fire screen to protect the filter element.
- K&N air filters are washable and reusable.
- Simple drop-in performance.
- Lifetime air filter with K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- The world's best air filter.
K&N Race Air Filter:
K&N air filters offer an economical way to increase horsepower and improve the acceleration through the intake of your ATV or motorcycle. The air filters are designed to replace your O.E.M. filter and be used in your factory air box. This K&N Racing Air Filter has just two layers of cotton to provide even lower air restriction than the standard replacement air filter for street vehicles. Performance designed to provide very low restriction, resulting in increased horsepower and torque. Unlike K&N replacement air filters, fuel management modifications will be necessary with this racing filter. K&N racing air filters are washable and reusable and come with a one year limited warranty.
- Designed with 25% less pleats in order to open up the intake tract.
- Built with only two layers of special pleated cotton media.
- Lowers restriction, increasing horsepower and torque.
- Fit directly into your OE Air Box Assembly.
- Washable and reusable.
- K&N's "Race-Spec" sportbike filters are designed for closed course competition use ONLY.
- One year limited warranty - warranted against defective materials and workmanship.
- Install Note: Unlike standard K&N replacement air filters, fuel management modifications will be necessary with this Race air filter.