One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Optimized for a women's performance fit.
- Poly fabric outer shell.
- Lightweight 450D and 600D as reinforcement on critical areas.
- Removable thermal liner.
- Sport collar with snap closure and comfort panel on the back.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction.
- Stretch accordion above elbows and behind shoulder for ease of movement.
- Stretch panels on sleeves and upper chest for ease of movement.
- Velcro brand hook-and-loop waist and wrist adjustment.
- Zippered air intakes on shoulder area for an optimal ventilation.
- Waterproof internal pocket.
- Integrated high-visibility reflective graphics on sleeves and back to improve rider's visibility in low light condition.
- Removable CE protectors on shoulders and elbows.
- Back protector compartment (CE certified Bio-Armor back protector available as accessory).
- New adjustable Velcro brand hook-and-loop and snap-button system to integrate the Entry Level CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.