Designed specifically for the female form and using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR membrane, the Stella Andes Pro DRYSTAR Jacket offers true versatility with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions. The Stella Andes Pro is also compatible with Alpinestars leading active airbag protection system, Tech-Air (sold separately).
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts sold separately) for use when Tech-Air is not installed.
- Additional reinforced polymer layer on critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
- Reflective graphic details and logos makes the rider more visible to other road users in varying light conditions.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and reassuringly secure closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100-gram body, 80-gram sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
- Hook-and-loop grip waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
- External zippered pockets for safe and secure storage.
- Optimized for use with Alpinestars textile pants with internal waist connection zipper.
Tech-Air airbag system compatible:
- This jacket is built to accept the Tech-Air Race Airbag System.
- The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
- Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket's inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. The jacket's ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag's operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest's ECU.
- Internal hook-and-loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
- Protection and protectors that are CE-certified have met the strict performance standards and requirements of the European Union.
- Alpinestars' waterproof and breathable membrane for all-weather comfort and performance.