Anaheim, California USA - To celebrate the opening round of the hotly anticipated 2018 AMA Supercross season this weekend at Angels Stadium of Anaheim California, Alpinestars launches its Limited Edition 'Angel' Tech 10 Boot and Radar Flight Glove.
As the gate drops at A1, top professional racers from around the globe hit the dirt to set out their battle lines for the season ahead. Concentration, determination and passion will be the leading force for the teams and racers at Angel Stadium, and Alpinestars' Limited Edition 'Angel' captures all the energy and buzz of this iconic race. The light-grey, white and flo-yellow boot brings a high-speed ray of light to the competition weekend while the custom color combo delivers an exhilarating burst of light to kick off the season.
The world's most technologically advanced and protective motocross boot, the Tech 10 offers unrivaled race-winning performance to moto riders who demand nothing less than the best. The Limited Edition 'Angel' Tech 10 fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with a unique color combination. The result is a boot that not only knows its history, but isn't afraid to make some.
- Lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion-resistant TPU shell.
- Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure for comfortable, highly customized closure.
- Shin zone incorporates TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provides greater flex control.
- Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevent torsion.
- Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance.
- Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon.
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick-release closures for customized secure fitment.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
- All the buckles are replaceable.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Polyester fabric lining with 3D open-cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area.
- Exclusive dual-compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support; the sole superior durability and grip.
- Ankle brace system - Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Replaceable footpeg insert on sole is constructed from hard compound vulcanized rubber for durability and protection.
- Removable anatomic footbed.
- Tech 10 boot is C.E. certified to EN 13634:2010.
- Note: Limited Edition.
Inner Ankle Brace System:
- Alpinestars' innovative and patented biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral "C" torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
- Dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident. Replaceable wide fit torsion bar included.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area provide increased sensitivity and control.