One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- New buckle closure system incorporates TPU material which fastens a lateral side from the TPU ratchet to the reverse-action pump.
- The new reverse buckle is fixed to a durable dual density TPU material that allows for a highly personalized fit and lateral ankle protection.
- The ratchet strap is replaceable.
- Full grain leather upper offering comfort and durability.
- Ergonomic last for superior fit and comfort.
- Extensive instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from high breathable 3D mesh textile.
- Top rear collar made with perforated microfiber for superior comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro brand hook-and-loop shin plate closure.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
- Shin plate with hot-melt backing reinforcement offers support and protection.
- TPU shift pad for improved protection.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper and offers protective performance in key area.
- Collar lining made with breathable textile.
- Gore-Tex XCR lining for unsurpassed all-weather performance.
- Internal heel counter and toe box are layered under the upper.
- Exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Multiair XCR Gore-Tex boot is C.E. Certified to EN 13634:2010 .