Constructed from premium grade bovine leather for flexibility and comfort and incorporating ergonomic tear and abrasion-resistant four-way stretch inserts and accordion panels, the Missile Two-Piece Leather Suit has been designed for sports riders. The CE-certified Missile Two-Piece Leather Suit has a unique construction which allows the jacket and pants to be put together with a hidden connection that provides a seamless appearance. This suit features class-leading protection inside and out and is compatible with Alpinestars active airbag technology, Tech-Air (sold separately).
- Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm high-grade leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels on the knees, shoulders and elbows aid movement on the bike.
- Stretch fabric panels on the sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction reduces fatigue.
- Localized perforations for improved ventilation and interior cooling.
- Stitched leather graphic and printed graphic detailing for an eye-catching look.
- Calf expansion gusset for optimized fit for range of lower leg sizes.
- Hook-and-loop grip cuff and ankle closure promotes close and secure fit.
- Unique, new heavy-duty full circumference waist connection zipper to securely fasten upper and lower garments together, giving the suit the same silhouette as a one-piece suit.
- Integrated padding increases comfort and protection.
- Chest pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads sold separately).
- Multi-layer knee construction complete with reinforced grippy texture material on the inside allows the rider to better hug the bike's tank, thus reducing fatigue and improving control.
- Full mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
- Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for secure storage of small items.
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction.
- Multiple snap-button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (sold separately) for use when Tech-Air is not installed.
- CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protector on shoulder, elbow and knee for impact resistance.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
- DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) external dual-density TPU sliders: shoulder and knee for class-leading abrasion resistance.
- Jacket can be worn as a standalone item.
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
Tech-Air airbag system compatible:
- This suit is built to accept the Tech-Air Race Airbag System.
- The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
- Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket's inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. The jacket's ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag's operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest's ECU.
- Internal hook-and-loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
- Protection and protectors that are CE-certified have met the strict performance standards and requirements of the European Union.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane. A hybrid material - a mixture between hard plastic and soft silicone. A very dense and smooth rubber.