One Goal. One Vision.
Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Highly durable premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction.
- Strategically placed and extensive perforated leather panels.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved removable internal shoulder and elbow protectors.
- New shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
- Chest and back pad compartments (Nucleon protection available, sold separately).
- Size-adjustable snap-button system to integrate Level 2 CE Certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (sold separately).
- Extensive, advanced poly-stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder.
- Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas.
- Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
- Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit.
- Velcro brand hook-and-loop and D-ring waist adjustments.
- Ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered.
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging.
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro brand hook-and-loop for additional security.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents / electronics.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Protection and protectors that are CE-certified have met the strict performance standards and requirements of the European Union.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane. A hybrid material - a mixture between hard plastic and soft silicone. A very dense and smooth rubber.