One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- New strong and advanced high-performance carbon polymer compound PA12 LCF reinforced for higher breaking resistance.
- New additional thin Ergo Fit spacer on the medial (bike) side to have the knee closer to the bike.
- New graphics.
- New softer and comfortable strap system to avoid skin irritations.
- New soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- The Fluid Tech is lightweight, strong and is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength.
- The Fluid Tech features a lightweight 'exoskeleton', reduced material construction design.
- Highly ventilated: Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Crucial weight-saving: the Fluid Tech is 40 per cent lighter than current B2 brace versions.
- Extreme temperature resilience: Fluid Tech performs at temperatures as low as -4F (-20C).
- The Fluid Tech is designed to provide a highly customizable, personalized and stable fit: SAS (size adapter system): provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment in size ranges S - M - L and XL - 2XL.
- Innovative spacer system: Brace supplied with leg-size adjustment spacers (1 mm, 2 mm and 3 mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized 'Ergo Fit' spacers (6 mm and 9 mm) for improved directional articulation performance.
- Knee pivot system: New double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- The Fluid Tech incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance.
- Innovative patella / knee cup protection system: Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU backed by shock-absorbing polyurethane memory foam.
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Additional protection in strongly angled positions afforded by upper and lower patella cuffs.
- Innovative, dual X-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro brand hook-and-loop closures for rapid and easy mounting.
- Sold individually by orientation (Left / Right).
- EN 1621-1:2012 K type B / Level 1.