One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Upgrading of the back protector C.E. level: C.E. Certified against the EN 1621_2:2014 Level 2. Grid technology embedded on the back protector.
- Upgrading of the chest protector C.E. level : C.E. Certified against the pr EN 1621_3:2013 Level 2 full chest type A. Grid technology embedded on the chest protector.
- Shoulder and elbow polyurethane foam with new softer formulation and channeling design for more flexibility. C.E. Certified against the EN 1621_1:2012.
- Grid technology makes the product lighter and improves the breathability and air ventilation.
- Soft touch Bionic Neck Support (BNS) puller for an easy and safe engagement with the BNS.
- New kidney belt system.
- Highly versatile, modular and customizable fit for different forms of off-road riding is afforded by: removable back protector, removable comfort padding; V-strap kidney belt; cross lacing sleeve (CLS) closures; removable sleeves; full compatibility with BNS protection.
- Innovative, C.E. Certified chest protector backed by technical, EVA shock absorbing material which molds to rider's body shape.
- Premium, C.E. Certified shoulder and elbow / forearm protectors systems feature: thermoformed 3D polyester padding for comfort and shock absorption; dual protector cup for excellent flexibility and range of movement; protector cups are asymmetric to offer extended protection surfaces, which are contoured to ensure a close fit to keep the protection located and reduce rotation.
- Detachable back protector can be removed to further enhance ventilation capabilities or adapted to accommodate BNS.
- Protector panels are constructed from a polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties. Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
- Innovative cross lacing system (CLS) for securing sleeves features elastic cord and breathable microfibers to give lightweight and highly customizable fit. CLS significantly reduces risk of arm pump.
- Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
- Strategically-positioned Cordura panels for durability and abrasion resistance.
- All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
- Convenient pull tab loops on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
- Removable comfort padding on shoulders, chest and kidney area.
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure and on detachable sleeves ensures security.
- En 1621-1:2012 / Level 1.
- En 1621-2:2014 / Level 2.
- Pren 1621-3:2013 / Level 2.