it took about 10 minutes to install and it makes the bike sound and look as good as it is
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Questions
The TRC-D is the latest in Yoshimura's line up. This slip-on muffler resembles the popular TRC muffler, but with one very special feature: while the TRC-D features the same Tri-Oval shaped sleeve, Yoshimura took it a step further and created a Dual-Taper, Dual-Tip Carbon Endcap. The Dual-Taper exhaust manages sound better in both high flow and high power applications. The resultant sound output is music to the ears and lower lap times on the track!
- Tri-Oval-shaped stainless steel sleeve to maximize muffler volume while retaining superior ground clearance and a unique exhaust note.
- Offers a sleek silhouette to flow with the lines of the motorcycle.
- MIG-welded 20-gauge 304L polished stainless steel mid-pipe.
- Trick dual-outlet carbon fiber cone-shaped end cap with a removable low volume insert.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.
- Laser-etched heel guard.
- Minimizes unwanted weight for the performance-oriented rider.
- Weighs considerably less than the factory configuration because it eliminates the catalytic converter and dual mufflers.
- Get the weight savings benefits of a Full System with the ease of keeping your stock header.
A few months ago I brought a brand new 2009 R1 raven. The OEM pipes on the ride home was embarrassing. I knew these pipes would make difference but I wasn't sure how much. What I got was a growl that would make a Harley ashamed and the installation was quick and easy. Drivers take note when I rev my engine behind them. I see people checking their rear view (and side) mirrors and babies wake up out of their sleep in the back seat. I even had a buddy tell me he heard me changing gears clear after I left his home. If you are looking for a kick, a growl, and an attention grabber...you cant go wrong with these puppies.