If you have the money this is the sickest looking pipe and is as quiet as they claim to be. The pipe also smoothed out the power on my 2012 kx450f. It also gave it a deep throaty sound. I had absolutely no problem bolting the exhaust onto my bike.
Yoshimura RS-4D Pro Series Titanium Full System Exhaust
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Questions
The RS-4D builds on the technology that has made the RS-4 a force to be reckoned with on the racetrack, enhancing it's rock solid performance. By increasing the amount of open area at the exhaust outlet, the RS-4D increases airflow, resulting in smoother power delivery and increased throttle control. Testing and Race results have shown that it offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the power curve, especially in the bottom to mid RPM range.
- Ultra lightweight carbon fiber end-cap cover.
- Unique Dual Outlet design.
- Increased torque and horsepower throughout the power curve, with most gains in the bottom to mid RPM range.
- Smooth power delivery allowing easier throttle control and less clutching.
- Dual tip allows for more flow by increasing outlet open area when compared to single outlet designs.
- Dual inserts for horsepower tuning and decibel reduction.
This Full System includes:
- Titanium header and mid-pipe.
- Carbon fiber muffler sleeve.
- Installation hardware.
- Detailed instructions to get you moving!
- Titanium Full Systems come with AMA Pro Racing sound inserts installed in the muffler.
The Yoshimura RS-4D Pro Series Full System Exhaust (Titanium/Carbon Fiber) is a must have. It is light weight and gives you very noticable low/mid range gains in performance. This system is also extremely easy to install. I would recommend this product to any serious rider out there.
Dirt Bike / ATV: 1-888-676-8853
most performance out of the Yoshimura system, fuel injection
mapping is recommended.