sounds great , like it wants to go!
Yoshimura R-77D Dual Outlet Slip-On Exhaust
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Questions
- The all new R-77D muffler has been developed throughout years of racing efforts, and hours of meticulous research and development by Yoshimura engineers.
- The R-77D boasts a carbon fiber cone end-cap and polished stainless steel dual outlet turndown.
- The R-77D requires no inserts or restrictors, increasing muffler packing life, and provides 5% more open exhaust outlet area and as much as 3 decibels lower sound output (compared to open standard R-77.)
- The R-77D also offers greater gains in bottom and mid-range power without restrictive inserts.
- This Slip-on system includes R-77D muffler, stainless steel mid-pipe, installation hardware, and step-by-step instructions.
Wow im amazed ...I installed my new Yoshimura E-77D slip-on exhaust , on my 2014 Kawasaki zx10r it was so easy to install....the instructions are so plain and clear..it only took me 30 minutes ....it looks amazing on my bike and it sounds incredible ...I recommend this exhaust to everyone ..
Believe me, this thing sounds unbelievable!!
They do not mention needing a fuel tuner product, but it is highly recommended to get the Air/Fuel mixture ratio back to optimal performance.
You can find the instructions at this link: