sounds great, looks great, all I need to do now is get a yosh header and it will be amazing. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Question
The R-55 is one of Yoshimura's most popular pipes, and for good reason. It takes its styling cues from MotoGP, Superbike and classic Yoshimura design, which creates a strikingly good-looking package. Its asymmetrical shape appeals to the eye and really captures the spirit of MotoGP racing. It also complements the look of any sportbike, following the race-inspired lines of today's motorcycles.
- New shape and baffling system with a unique dual internal muffler design and a very desirable exhaust note.
- Straight baffle for ample flow.
- Low center of gravity (LCG) design system features Yoshimura's most advanced R&D technology.
- Mandrel-bent stainless or titanium piping throughout to maximize performance gains in a lightweight design; lighter than stock.
- Each system features a trick carbon fiber, cone-shaped end cap with a large exhaust exit to make this exhaust stand out from the rest.
- Slip-on comes with stainless or titanium mid-pipe / collector.
- Laser-cut TIG-welded mounting bracket.
- Includes step-by-step instructions and all necessary hardware for installation.
Race Series: If you're looking for that competitive edge, look no further than Yoshimura's Race Series. These exhaust systems are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series system is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most racing sanctioning bodies worldwide. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.
Street Series: All Street Series systems are slip-on / bolt-on applications that do not require tampering with the vehicle's emissions control system, yet still deliver that special spirit the world has come to expect from the legendary company known as Yoshimura. Street Series applications cover all of the iconic profiles that Yoshimura has become famous for. From the legendary tri-oval profiles to the refined carbon fiber R-77 mufflers, and even the R-55 angular masterpieces. Yoshimura's Street Series exhaust offer street-legal options for almost everything on two wheels. (CARB/EPA tail-pipe emissions compliant; all applications are marked with appropriate EPA noise emissions labels.)
the pipe sounds awsome..but will attract cops i notice every body turning heads to look at me...i love it