Affordable great looking and sounding exhaust system. Installation is a breeze as well. I have it on 1 of my ZX-14Rs.
Yoshimura R-55 Full System Exhaust
- 1 Review
- 3 Questions
The R-55 is one of Yoshimura's most popular pipes, and for good reason. It takes its styling cues from MotoGP, Superbike and classic Yoshimura design, which creates a strikingly good-looking package. Its asymmetrical shape appeals to the eye and really captures the spirit of MotoGP racing. It also complements the look of any sportbike, following the race-inspired lines of today's motorcycles.
The R-55 features a straight baffle with a removable low-volume insert. The pipe is TIG-welded to Yoshimura quality standards and is made of high-quality polished stainless steel. The laser-cut mounting bracket is TIG-welded to ensure strength and good looks.
- Asymmetrical shape captures spirit of MotoGP.
- Straight baffle for ample flow.
- TIG-welded stainless steel muffler.
- Laser-cut TIG-welded mounting bracket (where required).
- Low center of gravity (LCG) design system features Yoshimura's most advanced R&D technology.
- Mandrel-bent stainless piping throughout to maximize performance gains in a lightweight design; lighter than stock systems.
- Each system features an innovative cone-shaped end cap with a large exhaust exit to make this exhaust stand out from the rest.
- Includes step-by-step instructions and all necessary hardware for installation.
Yoshimura Exhaust Series Description:
Race Series: If you're looking for that competitive edge, look no further than Yoshimura's Race Series. These exhaust systems are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series system is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most racing sanctioning bodies worldwide. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.
Sport Motorcycle: 1-866-677-7338