Great rear sets. 100% worth the money. The factory rearsets on my zx6 were very low and these make a night and day difference in your riding. I had an issue with my pegs dragging the ground on the track and at Tail of the Dragon in certain areas. Comes with all the necessary parts and the pegs themselves are super grippy. The added confidence you get from having the properly adjusted reartsets makes these a must have. Much more range of motion and adjustability compared to woodcraft adjustables.
Vortex Adjustable Complete Rearset
- 1 Review
- 2 Questions
The Vortex Adjustable Complete Rearset became the most demanded rearset in the AMA Superbike racing series because only the best is desired at that level. They were developed to improve ground clearance, traction, rider positioning and control. Finding your foot peg sweet spot has never been easier due to the completely adjustable positioning now available to you with the Vortex adjustable rear sets.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum for strength, low weight and durability.
- Dual ball bearing shift and brake pedals provide smooth and consistent action.
- Rounded edges prevent race boots from getting snagged on heel guards while riding.
- Race grip footpegs increase rider confidence and chassis feedback.
- All Vortex adjustable rear sets allow for GP style shifting pattern.
- Individual replacement parts available from Vortex, your local dealer, and most trackside vendors.
- Note: Require the addition of the Vortex Brake Pressure Switch (sold separately) to use a brake light.