Vance & Hines Longshots Exhaust
- Write a Review
- 2 Questions
A look that created a legacy for all others to follow. Vance & Hines revolutionized the Harley exhaust marketplace in 1996 with the Longshots system and today the look is more popular than ever. Original Longshots feature 1-3/4" head pipes with 2-1/4" muffler bodies and full-length, 220 coverage head pipe heat shields that are plasma-arc cut from a full piece of tubing.
Customize with optional plasma-cut Hot Tips that can be mounted and rotated to two different angles - sold separately in pairs. Baffles, mounting hardware and easy-to-understand instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time.
- Longshots feature 1-3/4" headpipes with 2-1/4" bodies.
- Full-length, 220 coverage headpipe heat shields are plasma-arc cut from a full piece of tubing that matches the bodies exactly for a perfect, virtually non-bluing headpipe, fat-pipe look.
- Removable baffles provide powerful sound but tone down the bark of ordinary straight pipes.
- Customize your Longshots with optional plasma-cut Hot Tips (sold separately) that can be mounted and rotated to two angles.
- Systems include all necessary mounting hardware, baffles and instructions.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance & Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.