Vance & Hines Competition Series Slip-On Exhaust
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Vance & Hines introduces its Competition Series slip-on muffler in matte black. Formed in lightweight stainless steel and coated in high temperature ceramic with laser-etched Vance & Hines logo, the Competition Series slip-on also features a machined billet end cap to match the finish of the factory headers. With an aggressive deep tone, thanks to its fiberglass wrapped perforated core, the Competition Series slip-on brings your bike to life in a big way, but still retains the versatility to be fitted with an optional sound insert to measure the exhaust note.
- Lightweight stainless steel construction.
- Slip-fit to O.E.M. head pipe.
- Available in matte black finish.
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Notes: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance & Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.
There have been no questions asked about the Vance & Hines Competition Series Slip-On Exhaust.