I am very pleased with my decision to go with these pipes for my '13 wide glide. They took about an hour to prep and install. Double read the instructions before you attempt, I almost made a big mistake with the rear mounting bracket, but luckily I had went back and reread them as I went. Once I got the pipes on and new air filter assembly installed I was very well pleased with the outcome. Now if I can just get the weather to work in my favor!!!! RIDE ON!!!
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2-Into-2 Exhaust
- 1 Review
- 4 Questions
Big Radius set the standard for a custom look with quality and perfection in style and performance. Not only do you get a quality exhaust system with the radical sweeping style of a one-off custom, you get beautifully curved full-coverage heat shields, artistically scalloped or slash-cut end-tips and blue-proof show-quality chrome. Vance & Hines didn't stop at style and quality, Big Radius produces extra horsepower and torque delivered with a signature hotrod sound that leaves you begging for more. Big Radius is perfection in style, performance, quality and sound.
- Custom style matched with quality production.
- Full coverage heat shields.
- Removable radius curved louvered baffles.
- O2 sensor ports welded-in when required.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Notes: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance & Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.