The WARN February March Rebate: From February 1st through March 31st, 2014, receive a mail-in rebate of $50 with the purchase of any qualifying WARN ProVantage Winch (ProVantage 2500-s, ProVantage 2500, ProVantage 3500-s, ProVantage 3500, ProVantage 4500-s, or ProVantage 4500)! *For additional details, terms and conditions, please see linked WARN February March Mail-In Rebate Card.
ProVantage 4500: Designed for the extra weight of a side x side, and made with premium parts.
When it comes to a winch for your side x side, you need extra pulling power, and this market-leading winch has it in spades. With a massive 4,500 pound capacity, all-metal gear end housing, and a powerful permanent magnet motor, this winch has the extra power to pull your side x side or a heavy load with ease.
- 55' of 7/32" wire rope (the longest in the lineup) and a plow roller fairlead.
- Hook, tie rods, and body feature attractive, corrosion-resistant black finish.
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Ergonomic clutch handle.
- Patented roller disc brake for outstanding control.
- Fully sealed motor and drivetrain to keep the elements out.
- Includes illuminated dash-mounted control switch and corded remote.
- All-metal gear housing and gears.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime, 3 year electrical (North America).
- Rated line pull: 4500 pounds (2041 kgs).
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.9 hp (1.4 kW) Permanent magnet.
- Controls: Remote and dash mounted lighted rocker switch.
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary.
- Gear ratio: 154:1.
- Clutch (Freespool): Sliding pin and ring gear.
- Brake: Roller disk.
- Drum diameter / length: 2.25" / 4.7" (57 mm / 119 mm).
- Rope: Wire, 7/32" x 50' (5.5 mm x 15.2 meters).
- Fairlead: Roller.
- Recommended battery: 14 AH minimum.
- Duty cycle: Intermittent.
- Battery leads: 6 gauge.
- Finish: Black powder-coat.
- Mechanical warranty: Limited lifetime.
- Electrical warranty: 3 year.
- Winch weight: 19.0 pounds (8.6 kgs).
- Winch dimensions: 14.78"L x 4.53"D x 4.69"H (375 mm x 115 mm x 119 mm).
- Mounting bolt pattern: 3.0" x 6.59" (76 mm x 167 mm).