The WARN February March Rebate: From February 1st through March 31st, 2014, receive a mail-in rebate of $50 with the purchase of any qualifying WARN ProVantage Winch (ProVantage 2500-s, ProVantage 2500, ProVantage 3500-s, ProVantage 3500, ProVantage 4500-s, or ProVantage 4500)! *For additional details, terms and conditions, please see linked WARN February March Mail-In Rebate Card.
ProVantage 2500: A workhorse powersports winch built with premium components.
With 2,500 pounds of pulling capacity, this workhorse is equipped with premium components, and is ideal for recovering stuck ATVs on the trail or pulling heavy loads on the work site. With an easy-to-use clutch dial, powerful permanent magnet motor, and all-metal gear housing, this winch is a market leader.
- 50' of 3/16" wire rope and plow roller fairlead.
- Hook, tie rods, and body feature attractive, durable corrosion-resistant black finish.
- Mini-rocker control switch with plug for corded remote (remote sold separately).
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Ergonomic clutch handle.
- Patented roller disc brake for outstanding control while winching.
- Fully sealed to keep the elements out.
- All-metal gear housing and gears.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime, 3 year electrical (North America).
- Rated line pull: 2500 pounds (1134 kgs).
- Motor: 12V DC, 0.9 hp (0.7 kW) Permanent magnet, sealed.
- Primary control: Handlebar mini-rocker with socket.
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary.
- Gear ratio: 154:1.
- Clutch (Freespool): Sliding pin and ring gear.
- Brake: Roller disk.
- Drum diameter / length: 2.0" / 2.9" (52 mm / 74 mm).
- Rope: Wire, 3/16" x 50' (4.8 mm x 15 meters).
- Fairlead: Roller.
- Recommended battery: 12 Amp/hr minimum.
- Duty cycle: Intermittent.
- Battery leads: 8 gauge.
- Finish: Black powder-coat.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime.
- Electrical warranty: 3 year.
- Winch dimensions: 13.1"L x 4.53"D x 4.69"H (333 mm x 115 mm x 119 mm).
- Mounting bolt pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76 mm x 124 mm).