this was my first atv winch and i have not been disappointed with it since. Warn makes a high quality product and cant beat the price either.
Warn XT25 Winch
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Questions
If your ATV cannot get you through the extreme terrain the Warn XT25 winch will be there anytime, anywhere to get you out.
- The quality of a Warn winch is unmatched and the XT25 will prove that it can be used in any terrain condition with the sealed case and switch.
- Warn uses a 3-stage planetary geartrain in the XT25 that is dependable and fast to get you back on your quad quickly.
- A freshly designed 9/10 hp motor operates with 154:1 gear ratio for great pulling power and speed.
- The rope on the XT25 is a synthetic line that obtains the strength to pull up to 2,500 lbs with a length of 50 feet. Using synthetic rope reduces weight substantially over wire rope and is much easier to use.
- Warn provides a safe way to use the XT25 winch with the patented-pending anti-rollback disc brake.
- An upgraded electrical system throughout the XT25 winch is more efficient and draws less power from the ATV battery.
Does much really need to be said about Warn? This is my second Warn winch and I couldn't be happier. Warn's winch mount was flawlessly perfect and the winch fit as designed. Don't be afraid of the synthetic rope but don't think you can abuse it like the cable. Buy the winch accessory kit as well.
Have been using winch for plowing and all kinds of pulling. Love the new rope will buy again when I get a new fourwheeler.