You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue with Samthane, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue is made from genuine Dyneema SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel-yet it floats. AmSteel-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 5,400 lbs. and minimum strength is 4,900 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length: 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- UPC: 0 22705 00347 6
- Line Pull - 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull - 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed