Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with their sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley Radar, a milestone in performance technology.
Radar lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO).
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit; two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they're made of Unobtainium to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley's Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Radar is made of lightweight O Matter for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Radar meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there's no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented Polaric Ellipsoid geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
Note on Livestrong model: Oakley's approach is to ignore what people say is impossible, and their inspiration comes from athletes like Lance Armstrong who do the same. The cycling legend was forced off his bike in 1996 by the grueling pain of cancer. He endured surgery and chemotherapy, and defying all odds, returned to win the Tour de France seven consecutive years. Today his foundation inspires and empowers people affected by cancer. Oakley is supporting its ongoing mission by providing $20 from each sale of this Oakley Livestrong special edition. The frame comes with the Path lens shape and features Black Iridium lens coating to reduce glare and balance light in bright sun. "LIVESTRONG" is laser-etched near the edge of the interchangeable lens, and the included protective Soft Vault case lets you store an extra optional lens. Saluting the Lance Armstrong Foundation with the colors of its logo, the lightweight O Matter frame is matched with some of the finest optical technologies ever put into sunglasses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material.
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipspoid lens geometry.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Metal icon accents.
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact.
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment.
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit.
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens.
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -5.00 with cylinder up to -2.00).
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There have been no questions asked about the Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses.