The Hydraulic Turn Kit allows you to turn your Moose Plow side to side without getting off the machine. The top-of-the-line Parker Industrial Hydraulics pump is used as the heart of this kit. Made in U.S.A.
- The kit allows you to turn your Moose plow side to side without getting off the machine.
- Moose uses a top-of-the-line Parker Industrial Hydraulics pump as the heart of this kit.
- Dual heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders, with 3/4" chrome-plated shafts, turn the blade and hold it in position.
- Relief valve-protected.
- Easy thumb switch operation piggybacks to your winch switch on the handlebars.
- No drilling required; the kit bolts to any Moose plow, except the RM3 or RM4.
- Kit includes pre-assembled hydraulics package, manifold block, mounting brackets, wiring harness, thumb switch, and complete instructions.
- Notes: A winch is required for raising and lowering the plow. Works only with push tubes. NOT for use with the Moose RM3 or RM4 Plows.