Taking pride in providing the best products in the market isn't a new concept for Moose Utility Division. It's second nature and what they do every day. Whether it's in the office, in the woods or on the trails, their passion lies in making sure you get the best bang for your buck.
- Features a "wing" design and blade curve that guides snow up and away from the surface you're clearing.
- The height of the wing measures 26" tall with the plow tapering down to 16" at the end.
- Standard rubber plow flap helps keep snow from blowing up and over into your face.
- Side shield sold separately.
Push Tube Bottom Mount:
- Quick-connecting mounting hardware for easy hook-up and fast removal.
- Includes all necessary hardware to attach universal push tube and plow.
- Provides more ground clearance when plow blade is removed.
ATV/UTV Push Tube (New Style):
- Increases ground clearance.
- Blade swivel constructed of 3/8" steel.
- Five blade swivel positions and four-way blade pitch adjustment.
- 46" in length.
Universal Hand Lift:
- Adjustable stop for a universal fit.
- Equipped with a longer handle for increased leverage.
- Designed to disconnect with the push tube and blade when not in use.
- Only works with extended lift push tubes.
Electric Plow Lift:
- Lifts the plow without the need or use of a winch.
- Screw-drive system runs at optimum speed.
- Has plenty of lifting power and low amp draw.
- Compact design fits all Moose plow systems new or old except the RM4 and hydraulic V-plow system.
- Includes wiring, hardware and all-weather handlebar-mounted switch.
- Made in U.S.A.