Every few years a product hits the shelf that turns the off-road industry on its head. Leatt has done just that with their revolutionary Leatt Moto GPX Club neck brace.
- The Leatt Moto GPX Club neck brace was designed to prevent these extreme movements of the rider's neck in the event of a crash: hyper flexion, hyper extension, lateral hyper flexion, axial loading, and posterior hyper translation.
- The Leatt Moto GPX Club neck brace was designed to re-direct the helmet in the event of a crash so that the brace absorbs and re-directs that energy in a safe manner instead of the neck taking the majority of the impact which could result in a serious injury.
- Designed by medical professionals with the motorcycle enthusiast in mind.
- The glass-reinforced nylon fiber and Kevlar body was shaped in a way as to not effect the riders mobility or visibility.
- With the use of glass-reinforced nylon fiber and Kevlar Leatt was able to create a brace strong enough to absorb significant impacts and stay light at 850 gram so that the rider did not experience fatigue while using the brace on their motorcycle or ATV.
- Small: 4-16 years old (thin build)
- Medium: 16 years + (average to bigger build)