Leatt GPX Pro Lite Neck Brace
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The all new 2013 Leatt Pro Lite is the lightest and most comfortable Leatt yet! Leatt's top of the line in neck braces, the chassis is made from 100% lightweight Aramid reinforced Carbon fiber. The ventilated chassis and padding plus the all new CoreFlex rear thoracic strut makes this brace a premium safety investment! Invented by motorcycle racer and trauma surgeon, Doctor Chris Leatt, and built around Leatt Corporation's patented Alternative Load Path Technology, this brace is CE certified as personal protection. Used and trusted by more world and national motorcycle, ATV, bicycle and snowmobile champions than all other neck braces combined. Leatt's Pro Lite neck brace is a professional product for riders who take their riding and safety seriously.
- One-piece CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has independently flexing sides for improved comfort and fit.
- CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has built in fracture point designed to snap off in a severe crash.
- Matte carbon finish.
- lower rear padding for improved helmet clearance.
- color coded rear thoracic strut angle wedges for easier angle adjustment.
- Rear thoracic strut can be set to -5°,0°, 5°, 10°, and 15° for the perfect fit.
- Lightweight aramid fiber reinforced carbon fiber matrix chassis.
- Ventilated chassis and padding on both front and rear.
- The GPX Pro Lite features the greatest range of motion of any Leatt brace.
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that opens easy both left and right.
- Open celled light weight removable and washable ventilated hook-and-loop-free padding.
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones.
- CE certified as personal protective equipment 98/686/eec.
I bought this about 3 months ago and I've used it every time I've gone riding and it fits perfect and feels great. I've never had any issues with it breaking like the other guy, Seems pretty durable to me. It's also easy to wash. Just make sure you read the directions on it and put the right spacers in it so you get the most potential out of it.
Don't buy it sucks. It breaks way to easy.
If your not rich do not buy.
There have been no questions asked about the Leatt GPX Pro Lite Neck Brace.