Leatt 3DF Body Protector
- 4 Reviews
- Ask a Question
New Leatt 3DF, 3-dimensional impact foam offers a soft and flexible fit, yet instantly transforms into a hard, energy-absorbing protector upon impact. This combination results in a comfortable fit that is not only flexible and lightweight, but also offers premium CE-certified impact protection! It also features MoistureCool, a washable fabric that keeps protectors in place, while wicking moisture away from the body to keep you cool! Leatt-Brace integration, great comfort, great fit, impact tested and CE certified - all in one product.
- New product category perfected by Leatt.
- Three dimensional designed for perfect fit.
- Lighter weight for greater comfort.
- Abrasion-resistant elbows.
- MoistureCool wicking fabric keeps you cooler.
- Easy to wear zip-up compression chassis design should be worn next to the skin for maximum evaporation.
- Leatt 3DF foam for premium protection.
- Removable foam for easy washing.
- Certified impact protection in elbows and shoulders to CE EN1621-1.
- Certified impact protection on back to highest level, CE EN1621-2 level 2.
- Front of protector meets CE personal protective equipment standard 89 / 686 / EEC.
- S / M for 160 - 172 cm (5'2" - 5'8").
- L / XL for 172 - 184 cm (5'8" - 6').
- XXL for 184 - 196 cm (6' - 6'5").
sizing a little small i wear xl this was xxl
Really feel comfortable and secure while racing mx with this body protector. Armour is really heavy duty and provides more protection then the single layer of plastic used by others. Never even felt roast off 450's of other riders.
Would be great if they could come up with a zipper mechanism or other method to allow the 3df to be put on and off with greater ease.
This body armor is comfortable to the point that you forget you have it on. Protection nice too, haven't fallen yet, but slammed my elbow on a tree going by and it really disperses the impact.
Only problem, once you sweat, it can be tough to extricate yourself from it.
There have been no questions asked about the Leatt 3DF Body Protector.