Leatt Adventure Enduro Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The GPX Adventure enduro jacket is designed by Leatt for a perfect fit with any GPX or DBX Leatt brace. Wear a riding jacket designed around the Leatt-brace not modified to accept it.
- Water-resistant outer shell is a tough 70% polyester, 30% nylon blend coated with polyurethane.
- Purpose-built neck made to work with all GPX and DBX Leatt braces, a perfect fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, stretchable brace cover built into neck.
- Removable, zip-off sleeves.
- Storm flap covers front YKK zipper.
- Four zip-open ventilation panels keeps you cool.
- Four adjusters on arms eliminate wind flap.
- Five exterior and two interior pockets.
- Two rubberized hydration tube openings in front.
- Interior polyester mesh lining adds comfort.
- Drop tail design helps keep dirt and water out of pants.
- Window pocket on sleeve.
- Zippered sleeve openings with adjustable hook-and-loop closures.
- Interior pockets allow for optional shoulder and elbow pads (sold separately).
There have been no questions asked about the Leatt Adventure Enduro Jacket.