My son loves the graphics and fit of this helmet. The old saying "you get what you pay for" holds true in this case. This helmet didn't cost much more than the lower end department store type helmets yet affords excellent protection and fit as well as style. My son loves the fact that everyone comments on his cool new helmet and it matches the graphics on his quad.
GMAX GM46Y Youth Helmet - Kritter II
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Very lightweight.
- Industry leading 19 vents; maximum airflow is achieved through shell / styro and comfort liner vents.
- 4 shell sizes (3 adult, 1 youth) for comfortable fit.
- Chin bar styro.
- New removable, washable interior allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none.
- Removable adjustable cheek pads allow for custom fitting with optional sized cheek pad.
- New fully adjustable, flexible and vented visor designed for maximum vision and protection.
- New peak screws.
- Large eyeport allows large goggles and better vision.
- Padded chin strap with retention snap secures excess chin strap.
- High flow removable mouth vent with washable filter.
- Vented roost deflector.
- D.O.T. approved, lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell.
- Weight: Youth - 1038 grams (2.2 pounds).
So far so good! Great starter helmet!
My son likes this helmet. He liked that he could pick about any color. It fits him properly and there weren't any problems with him wearing it. I thought from the description that it would be a bit more adjustable but overall a good helmet.
There have been no questions asked about the GMAX GM46Y Youth Helmet - Kritter II.