- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
TruGel Battery Features:
- Gel electrolyte powersport battery.
- Has a much longer storage life on the shelf or in the bike.
- Resists vibration and impacts which damage regular wet batteries.
- Works better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery.
- Will not leak like a wet battery, even if the case cracks.
- Can be installed at any angle.
- Has a lifespan that can be up to twice that of a wet battery.
- Maintains contact with all of the plates, all the time, giving more cranking power and longer life.
- Will not sulfate like a wet battery.
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Note Will require charging during prolonged storage periods.
- Model: MG14A-A2.
- Equivalent Yuasa battery: YB14A-A2.
- Voltage (V): 12.
- Capacity HR(Ah): 13.
- Cranking CCA (-18° Celsius): 190.
- Weight (kg): 4.65.
- Dimensions (mm): 134L x 88W x 176H x 176HL.
- Normal charge current (A): 1.3.
- Max charge current (A): 3.9.