EVO Sport Utility Series is designed with a thermal disbursement coated end tip that dispels exhaust heat. The EVO Sport Utility Series exhaust starts with top of the line 304 Stainless steel for all piping material as this material will handle the abuse of the big bore machines. Then Big Gun's extensive performance knowledge combined with computer mapping is used to design in the best power output without sacrificing performance in any part of the power curve. Big Gun goes all-out to give engines far better bottom and mid range to help get them going quicker. Big Gun constructs the silencers with hard anodized aluminum using an internal quiet baffling system to keep them at 90 db. The exhaust also uses a USFS approved screen type spark arrestor and new euro end cap. Finally, Big Gun has added a lifetime packing so there is never going to be a need to repack these pipes again. All this adds up to amazing power gains and 10 to 12 pounds of weight savings over the stock exhaust. 96 db stainless internal baffle insert included.
- 96 decibel stainless internal baffle insert included.
- USFS forestry approved screen type removable Spark arrestor.
- 0.049" 304 stainless steel pipe construction with brushed finish.
- 6061 aluminum silencer housing.
- Thermal barrier coated silencer housing (black) which keeps heat from melting fenders.
- Thermal disbursement (black) coated end tip dissipates exhaust heat.
- Slip fit design prevents cracking exhaust systems by allowing movement between mid pipe and silencer due to sub-frame movement.
- CNC billet aluminum outlet end cap.