best helmet i have ever had, its comfortable, light and looks a mint. well worth the money. only thing i don't like is the visors break very easily.
Bell Moto-9 Carbon Helmet - Tagger Scrub
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Question
SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT. ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE
No excuses, no extra weight, and no BS. Simply put, the Moto-9 Carbon is the most advanced and progressive MX helmet ever built. From the Ultra-light full Carbon construction to exceptional features like the Velocity Flow Ventilation system and Flying Bridge Visor with QuickFlip adjustment, every inch of the Moto-9 Carbon was designed and developed to provide you with all the performance you demand from your equipment. Safety is just as important as performance, which is why the Moto-9 Carbon comes equipped with the exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads and was designed to accommodate the Eject Helmet Removal System. These two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries. To protect and carry your helmet, the Moto-9 comes equipped with a deluxe padded helmet bag and the confidence of a five year warranty.
- Full carbon fiber shell.
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar.
- Integrated vented roost guard.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper.
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on.
- X-Static Extended Wear Interior is made from a long-lasting silver-woven fiber which helps wick away odor and moisture from the head for maximum comfort.
- The Flying Bridge Visor was developed for Bell's award-winning Moto-8 motorcycle helmet and adapted for the Drop DH / BMX helmet. The easy-to-adjust system uses two side-mounted adjusting screws in conjunction with a proprietary cam mechanism that hold the visor firmly and securely without the need of a hard-to-reach center screw. Visor adjustments are easy, even in gloved hands.
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS). Bell's magnetic cheekpad system allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations. Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System the two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries.
- Bell's exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust: For maximum ventilation and temperature control. Using advanced flow dynamics modeling, wind tunnel testing and rider trials, Bell engineers created a natural airflow engine that literally pulls air through the internal venting system, keeping the rider cool and dry. By opening or closing the FlowAdjust vents, the rider can dial in the desired amount of airflow to match conditions.
- Certifications: DOT, Snell M2010.
- Weight: 1450 grams.
- Five-year warranty.
This helmet is excellent in ventilation and weight also the style is very nice. It's worth it's price and you won't regret it
Super awesome helmet! Very light, comfortable and looks totally sick!! I would recommend this helmet to everyone! Thanx motosport.com.
This is by far the best helmet I've ever owned. It is light weight, great venting system and best of all excellent protection. Great design!
Love the helmet lightweight and totally cool design
This is the best helmet I have ever owned. I will be buying the moto 9 from now on. Only negative is the visor breaks easy. I broke my visor and ordered a new one for $20 and broke it the next day just by taking roost from a bike, I never even crashed. However I love the helmet just order extra visors.
Of all the helmets we have tried Bell has been my sons favorite. After he put on his first Moto-8 helmet I couldn't get him to wear any of his other helmets. So we ordered this Tagger Desings Unit Bell Helmet. The finish is excellent, the fit was perfect. He fell in love with it immediately. The only negatives were it came with no extra visor or spare screws. We busted our visor the first weekend out, also busted out the mouth vent. Fixed the vent, but will have to reorder a visor. Would be nice to include one extra.
Best buy i ever made. SO SO comfortable and light. Magnetic ear pads and chin strap. I LOVE THIS HELMET
this helmet is very comfortable and keeps your head cool while riding, everything about this helmet is awesome. the hot pink really stands out