Atlas Youth Prodigy Neck Brace
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
No sacrifice. Full featured performance.
Growing up can make it tough to find properly fitting safety equipment. Kids grow, they move up a machine size...Atlas thinks they should also graduate to new, proper fitting protection along the way. One size doesn't fit all - People come in different shapes and sizes, so Atlas produces products to fit each individual properly. The Prodigy is purposely built as a stepping stone for that "in-between sizes" young growing body type, and is a perfect solution for smaller women also. Beauty is in the details...Every component on each Atlas Brace is custom designed, engineered, and then machined, molded, or fabricated to their exact specifications. Why? Because this is their craft, their art, and they passionately pursue perfection. A smaller size shouldn't mean less features - The Prodigy still preserves the innovative features of its bigger counterparts. Flex, adjustability, chest suspension, dual chest and back supports, strap systems...It's all built right in. It's natural to admire idols and imitate what they do. Atlas is the choice of championship winning athletes Ryan Villopoto and Jake Weimer...Two of the most respected in the business. Become an Atlas Athlete today!
- Flex. It's not just better. It's just right.
- In Case Of Emergency. Each Atlas Brace features a unique Emergency Release System. With the push of a button, a user can enter or exit the Prodigy brace very easily with no loose parts to fall away. This quick-release system can be performed in a matter of seconds by people of virtually any age.
- Suspension. Flexible "leaf spring" style suspension allows the chest supports to aid in absorbing and slowing down hyper-flexion impacts. This promotes further rotation of the helmet, helping to keep the body in motion rather than the head coming to a harsh, abrupt stop on impact.
- Room To Grow. Reversible rear mount inserts offer multiple offsets to adjust for chest size, and create a custom fit for different individuals. Incorporating adjustment allows for an expanded lifespan for the product to adjust as your body grows.
- Tip The Scales...Barely. At 590 grams (1.3 pounds) the Prodigy is virtually unnoticeable during use...It is designed to be there for the "just-in-case" moments, without causing additional distractions to the user.
- Keep It In Place. Keep your brace in place and increase comfort during use with one of the simple to operate strap systems. A full chest strap, and dual X straps are included in every box.
- Proportionate size. A family of sizes for families of people.
- Around The Spine. Dual back supports maximize surface area spread across the back, while transferring loads around the spine rather than directly into it. More surface area helps disperse forces over a large portion of the body, aiming to reduce pressure points in critical areas.
- Around The Sternum. More contact. Less feeling. Dual chest supports sit around the sternum to maximize surface area on the chest, this helps transfer forces over a wide area allowing each impact to be spread out, and evenly distributed.
- Quality Materials. In order to create the very best products, "off the shelf" parts just don't cut it. Atlas skillfully crafts each and every one of their products down to the smallest components, only using the highest quality materials to not only create the best product possible, but ones that resemble a finely crafted factory works bike.
- Storage. Whether you are packing up after a long day of riding, or just moving your brace from point A to B, Atlas has you covered. Every Atlas Brace is able to be folded up instantly...No disassembly, no misplaced parts, and less space to take up in your gear bag.
- Customize. Simplistic design not only enhances features and function, it also lends itself to customization. Custom graphics are readily available (and sold separately), easy to apply, and since there are endless possibilities they can bring out every individual's personality.
In The Box:
- Prodigy Brace.
- Chest strap.
- User manual.
- Drawstring bag.
Warranty: Each Atlas Brace carries a limited lifetime warranty against breakage for the original purchaser. Atlas Brace USA, LLC. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to repair or replace the product and/or its component parts at their own discretion.