He says it is so light and comfortable!!!
Atlas Carbon Neck Brace
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Questions
No sacrifice. Full featured performance.
Nothing says high performance quite like carbon fiber. Carbon construction offers the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio, and it is beautifully crafted into Atlas' high-end brace. Each layer is hand laid precisely into each mold by skilled craftsman, then cured, sanded, and finished - all by hand. Each brace is truly a work of art. The best athletes in the world demand the best products, and Atlas offers those exact same products to their customers. Whether you are winning professional championships, or just starting out...Atlas has you covered. Your favorite Atlas neck brace now comes in a new size, too: Large. Beauty is in the details...Every component on each Atlas Brace is custom designed, engineered, and then machined, molded, or fabricated to their exact specifications. Why? Because this is their craft, their art, and they passionately pursue perfection. Most factory riders' equipment is out of reach for the general population, but Atlas offers the exact same brace that Ryan Villopoto won his 3rd consecutive SX championship in...How cool is that? Become an Atlas Athlete today!
- Easy On. Ready and waiting.
- In Case Of Emergency. Each Atlas Brace features a unique Emergency Release System. By pushing a small lever, a user can exit the original brace with ease. This quick-release system can be performed in a matter of seconds.
- Suspension. Flexible "leaf spring" style suspension allows the chest supports to aid in absorbing and slowing down hyper-flexion impacts. This promotes further rotation of the helmet, helping to keep the body in motion rather than the head coming to a harsh, abrupt stop on impact.
- Grow. Adjust. Continue. Reversible rear mount inserts offer multiple offsets to adjust for chest size, and create a custom fit for different individuals. Incorporating adjustment allows for an expanded lifespan for the product to adjust as your body grows.
- Featherweight. The Carbon weighs in with the featherweights at 635 grams (1.4 pounds). With a low weight, long-term fatigue is reduced and the user experience is greatly improved.
- Keep It In Place. Keep your brace in place and increase comfort during use with one of the simple to operate strap systems. A full chest strap, and dual X straps are included in every box.
- Multi-size design. Different sizes for different bodies.
- Around The Spine. Dual back supports maximize surface area spread across the back, while transferring loads around the spine rather than directly into it. More surface area helps disperse forces over a large portion of the body, aiming to reduce pressure points in critical areas.
- Around The Sternum. More contact. Less feeling. Dual chest supports sit around the sternum to maximize surface area on the chest, this helps transfer forces over a wide area allowing each impact to be spread out, and evenly distributed.
- Quality Materials. In order to create the very best products, "off the shelf" parts just don't cut it. Atlas skillfully crafts each and every one of their products down to the smallest components, only using the highest quality materials to not only create the best product possible, but ones that resemble a finely crafted factory works bike.
- Storage. Whether you are packing up after a long day of riding, or just moving your brace from point A to B, Atlas has you covered. Every Atlas Brace is able to be folded up instantly...No disassembly, no misplaced parts, and less space to take up in your gear bag.
- Customize. Simplistic design not only enhances features and function, it also lends itself to customization. Custom graphics are readily available (and sold separately), easy to apply, and since there are endless possibilities they can bring out every individual's personality.
In The Box:
- Carbon Brace.
- Chest strap.
- User manual.
- Hard shell carry case.
Warranty: Each Atlas Brace carries a limited lifetime warranty against breakage for the original purchaser. Atlas Brace USA, LLC. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to repair or replace the product and/or its component parts at their own discretion.
I've worn the Leatt, I've worn the Alpinestar, and now I've worn the Atlas. I will never wear anything else. Keep in mind this is the top of the line Atlas but It's light and so comfortable.
Note: Compatible with the EVS RC3 Race Collar (only; not compatible with other neck braces).