Best helmet your money can purchase. Very lite and extremely comfortable. Dont hesitate, you wont be disappointed.
Arai VX-PRO3 Helmet - Edge
Arai VX-PRO3 Helmet - Edge
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Description Item #
- Shell construction: The PRO3's CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell utilizes Arai's proprietary aerospace fiberglass technology to achieve a strong, flexible shell in a lightweight package.
- Peak design: The PRO's radical peak design actually scavenges and forces more air into the forehead vent-ports for improved cooling, while at the same time using multiple relief-ports to reduce "bucketing" at higher speeds. Under-peak "forehead" vent-ports are another much-copied Arai innovation.
- Chinbar forward tilt: The VX-PRO has been redesigned with an additional 11 mm of forward tilt in the upper chinbar nose area, giving you more room and a more open feeling. The length and radius of the chinbar are unchanged, retaining the VX-Series' minimized protrusion.
- One-piece grill: A one-piece, stamp-formed, stainless-steel expanded-mesh screen provides a durable barrier against roost while minimizing mud-packing. The closeable chinbar vent gate, introduced earlier, allows airflow control to the chin area. And it can be easily removed and replaced.
- Rounded chinbar: All of Arai's VX Series dirt helmets have a unique rounded chinbar shape with less protrusion, making it less likely to catch and dig in during a spill than most other designs. The oval form is actually based on the egg's, long known for its extremely-strong and efficient shape.
- Top-mount ventilation diffuser: The PRO3 is the first dirt helmet with the diffuser ventilation system.
- Interior: The head comfort liner and cheekpads are fully-removable, washable and replaceable. They use Arai's exclusive Dry-Cool material for superior heat transfer and drying time - making washing or swapping liners between motos a snap. A removable / washable / replaceable chinstrap cover completes Arai's total package of interior washability.
- Emergency Cheekpad Release System: From Arai's decades-long commitment to building helmets that do more for rider comes this major innovation: the very first Emergency Release Cheekpad design created specifically for motorcycle helmets. Developed to allow easier access to an injured rider, the VX-PRO3's cheekpads slide out easily via the integrated pull-tabs built into the underside of the cheekpad - making helmet removal much easier for trained medical personnel (now also on the XD3 and new Corsair-V). In typical Arai fashion, it may not be flashy, but it works.
- Intermediate Oval: The new Corsair-5 has Arai's Intermediate Oval (IO) shell shape. This shape is designed for the rider whose head has a front-to-back dimensions that is longer than the side-to-side dimensions.
- DOT and SNELL M2010 Certified.
1 Review5.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 1 4 Star 0 3 Star 0 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Comfort Performance Sizing - true to size? Style Weight
Ask a Question
There have been no questions asked about the Arai VX-PRO3 Helmet - Edge.