For over 40 years, Alpinestars has produced superior motocross footwear with a paramount commitment to protection, performance and style. The Tech 3 boot represents all of this commitment with an added level of accessibility unmatched by any boot. Ideal for beginners but more than suitable for experts, the Tech 3 offers maximum value and performance at this price point.
With its contoured TPU shin plate, reinforced leather rear plate and extended inside and outside guards, the Tech 3 provides some of the best external protection of any boot on the market. The internal shock-absorbing padding protects ankles, while Action leather and front / rear accordion panels allow for a great fitting boot with a low break-in time.
As with all of Alpinestars motocross boots, the Tech 3 is CE certified and features replaceable soles and buckles, to ensure maximum performance for many years.
- The Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 boots are what you can expect from Alpinestars, high performance and loaded with functional features. The best feature of the Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 boots is the entry level price.
- Protection on the Stella Tech 3 boots are what you can expect from a company like Alpinestars. They have installed contoured shin plate protectors which have been injection molded with high-modulus polyurethane to provide substantial impact and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars developed a patented "ankle-brace" system for the Stella Tech 3 boots for great ankle support. This system on the Stella Tech 3 also provides ankle padding to reduce shock.
- The sole of the Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 boots provide a rigid platform with the contoured tempered steel shank that has been over injected with a dual density rubber to provide tons of grip and give you sure footing.
- The Stella Tech 3 boots have extended inside and outside plate guards to provide protection on the side and toe-box areas.
- The Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 boots have an internal plastic reinforcement placed on the inside of the boot. This reinforcement provides rigidity to the boot for support. Thick stamped suede covers this up and provides contact grip and heat resistance. The calf plate also helps out with grip, support and side contact on the Stella Tech 3 boots.
- Alpinestars uses reinforced leather up the back of the Stella Tech 3 boots, and their action leather on the upper section for durability. The instep flex-zone has also been stitched for additional support and durability.
- The Stella Tech 3 boots will keep you strapped in with the four high impact resistant buckles that feature memory positioning and quick release buckles. Alpinestars uses VELCROŽ brand hook-and-loop attached to the elastic stretch PVC gaiter to seal the top of the boot and prevent water entry.
- Alpinestars adds plenty of comfort features to the extensive list of protection features. The Stella Tech 3 boots use a poly-fabric lining in addition to a multi-density EVA foam keeping your feet cozy. If you require a special foot bed Alpinestars accommodates your needs with a removable anatomic foot bed.
- Alpinestar developed the Stella Tech-3 with a lower boot height making it more suitable for women riders.
- The ankle padding is specifically designed to follow the more aggressive tapering of a woman's ankle for added protection.
- The Alpinestar Stella Tech-3 redesigned the calf to suit the shape of a women's lower leg.