Allsport IMC Wrist is an off-the-shelf wrist brace engineered to limit the extension of the wrist. There is a bi-axial, articulating hinge system that also allows side to side movement of the wrist.
The IMC features the open-palm design that is comfortable and limits the obstruction of the rider's grip, while the rigid dorsal frame provides stability and support. The frame is constructed of an injection-molded, high-strength composite material.
- Application: Wrist - Acute, Rehab, Long-Term, Prevention.
- Strapping system: Sport.
- Easy-pull strap configuration makes application easy, quick and comfortable.
- Frame is constructed of an injection-molded, high-strength composite material.
- Liner is constructed from a high-grade, open cell foam and is ergonomically shaped for fit and comfort.
- Bi-axial, articulating hinge provides a controlled and anatomically-accurate movement of the wrist.
- Unique, open palm design is minimally invasive and limits obstruction of patient's grip.
Note: Braces are universal and will fit either wrist, Left or Right, and are sold individually.