The AX-8 EVO is the new top-of-the-range in carbon fiber, destined for professional motocross use, created on the basis of the AX-8 and further enhanced thanks to the cooperation with the AGV riders of the Motocross, Enduro and Supermotard World Championships like Gautier Paulin, David Philippaerts, Deny Philippaerts, Shaun Simpson, Ivo Monticelli, of the Supermoto like Thomas Chareyre and of the Freestyle Motocross like Travis Pastrana. The AX-8 EVO consolidates the presence of AGV in the world of professional off-road racing, thanks to a product with extremely original design and top-of-class technical features.
The design is in pure AGV style, with an important family feeling in the design of the front vents and rear extractors, reminiscent of those of the road range and of the MT-X. The helmet is very different from the other options on the market today, thanks to a chin guard with an immediate aesthetic impact, characterized by a big steel grid to protect the very aggressive front air vent, an element which allows the AX-8 EVO to be instantly recognizable during races and regardless of the helmet graphics or conditions.
- SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, Aramid and carbon fiber shell.
- Three shell sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts directly into the shell.
- Dri-Lex® fabric with sanitizing treatment.
- Fully removable and washable (including strap padding) inner liners.
- Double D retention system.
- Chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber.
- Adjustable top peak.
- Certifications: DOT (US), E2205 (Austria, Andorra - Principat d', Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus Respublika, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Vatican City State, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldavia, Monaco - Principato di, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands - British), and NBR (Brazil).