Stay In It is a mantra. It is a literal and figurative reminder that through conviction, commitment and perseverance, comes great satisfaction and achievement. Things get squirly...Stay In It. Barrel about to crash overhead...Stay In It. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, if the moment is right...Stay In It.
- Features a lightweight 'exoskeleton', reduced material construction design for optimized structural integrity and frame strength.
- Innovative, dual X-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and hook-and-loop closures for rapid and easy mounting.
- The correct position of the knee cup is secured in place accurately with the top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Crucial weight-saving: The Fluid Pro (635 grams) is 25 percent lighter than current B2 brace versions.
- SAS (Size Adapter System): Provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment in size ranges S - M - L and XL - XXL.
- Innovative spacer systems: Brace supplied with leg-size adjustment spacers (1 mm, 2 mm, and 3 mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized 'ergo-fit' spacers (6 mm and 9 mm) for improved directional articulation performance.
- Innovative patella / knee cup protection system: Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU backed by shock-absorbing polyurethane memory foam. Additional protection in strongly angled positions afforded by upper and lower patella cuffs.
- Knee pivot system: New double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- CE Certified EN1621-1 K type B.