The 2013 Klim Baja / Mojave Combo includes one each of the following:
The 2013 Klim Mojave Jersey:
The Mojave Jersey is Klim's most ventilated jersey, designed with just the right balance of protection and airflow. Flat seams, raglan sleeves and articulated patterning all contribute to a perfect, non-restrictive fit. Two ventilation-maximizing meshes are strategically placed to ensure efficient airflow, while their moisture-wicking properties draw moisture away from your body helping you to maintain the highest possible comfort level, even in the hottest weather.
- Padded shoulders and elbows.
- Silicone pattern on tail keeps jersey tucked in.
- 2 ventilation-maximizing mesh materials.
- Moisture-wicking materials.
- Comfort mapped ventilation.
- Non-interfering seam construction.
- Non-restrictive cuffs.
- Raglan sleeve design.
- Mesh collar.
- Neck seam cover.
- Articulated patterning.
The 2013 Klim Baja Pants:
- Quite possibly the most durable fully-ventilated pant on the planet, the Baja Pant is able to protect the rider fully while allowing massive amounts of air to cool the rider, even in the hottest conditions.
- Flexible, articulated patterning and moisture-wicking fabrics ensure maximum comfort whether the ride is long or short.
- Ballistic nylon is placed in high-wear areas and leather panels line the inner leg to protect the leg from pipe heat.
The 2013 Klim Mojave Gloves:
- Ventilated Clarino palm material.
- Full flex thumb construction.
- Clarino thumb overlay.
- Porous stretch mesh material.
- Highly breathable comfort stretch material on back of hand.
- Highly breathable corded nylon on back of hand.
- Cuff with adjustable pull tab.
- Mesh fourchettes.