The Cycle Country Straight BearForce Poly XT Plow Combo includes:
Cycle Country Straight BearForce Poly XT Plow Blade:
- Blade height: 21" (53.34 cm), approximately 6" (15.24 cm) taller than competitive blades and Cycle Country's standard blades.
- Blade radius: 6" (15.24 cm) deeper than standard blades.
- Blade dimensions provide greater snow moving capacity with better snow roll-over characteristics.
- Does not - and will not - rust like steel.
- Made of durable Poly with strong RibCore Technology.
- A lifetime plow blade.
Cycle Country Standard Under-Chassis Push Tube:
- Built of heavy-duty, V-style 1.5" steel tubing.
- Designed with maximum strength by triangulating the tubes.
- 3" longer frame for added vehicle clearance and lift.
- 5-position blade angle adjustment.
- Four-way cutting edge adjustment.
- Quick-pin attachment.
- Reversible pistol grip manual angle adjuster to clear winch cable.
Cycle Country Plow Mount Kit:
- Bracket mounts under chassis of your ATV.
- ATV connecting point for push tube and blade system.
- The only part of the plow system that remains on the ATV when the plow is detached.
- Bracket is specific to a vehicle make, model, and year.
- Photo is only representative of Mount Kit and may not be the exact bracket for your vehicle.
Cycle Country Manual Lift System:
- You'll get at least 5.5" of plow lift with as little as 25 pounds (13 kg) of force.
- Works universally for most ATVs.
- To ensure safe operation, the blade locks in full up position.
- Comes off as part of push tube assembly; so, when you're trail riding, the equipment is not in your way.