The Cycle Country BearForce Straight Steel Plow Combo includes:
Cycle Country BearForce Straight Steel Plow Blade:
Cycle Country's best selling ATV steel blade. Big enough to do any plowing job.
- Made with heavy-duty 12-gauge, black powder-coated steel.
- 15.5 inch blade height.
- Lightweight, weighs 50 pounds (average).
- Comes with 3" double-sided, long life steel replaceable wear bar.
Cycle Country Standard Under-Chassis Push Tube:
- Built of heavy-duty, V-style 1.5" steel tubing.
- Designed with maximum strength by triangulating the tubes.
- 3" longer frame for added vehicle clearance and lift.
- 5-position blade angle adjustment.
- Four-way cutting edge adjustment.
- Quick-pin attachment.
- Reversible pistol grip manual angle adjuster to clear winch cable.
Cycle Country Plow Mount Kit:
- Bracket mounts under chassis of your ATV.
- ATV connecting point for push tube and blade system.
- The only part of the plow system that remains on the ATV when the plow is detached.
- Bracket is specific to a vehicle make, model, and year.
- Note: Photo is only representative of Mount Kit and may not be the exact bracket for your vehicle.
Cycle Country Manual Lift System:
- You'll get at least 5.5" of plow lift with as little as 25 pounds (13 kg) of force.
- Works universally for most ATVs.
- To ensure safe operation, the blade locks in full up position.
- Comes off as part of push tube assembly; so, when you're trail riding, the equipment is not in your way.