i like the sound of this exhaust on my 07 crf450. The carbon fiber gives the can a clean look and is easy to clean as well. Coupled with a power filter from twinair and rejetted the bike has absolutley came alive.
Two Brothers M-7 Complete Exhaust
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Questions
The entire line of Two Brothers Racing M Series canisters feature the same high level of quality construction and are designed to be fully serviceable in the event of damage (replacement parts are available separately), routine maintenance or the occasional repack. These special designs provide for ease of maintenance as well as simplified construction, which is what a premium performance product is all about! The exhaust note produced by all of TBR's Top Level exhaust systems is best described as being deep and throaty without suffering from the shrill whine normally associated with other manufacturer's straight through muffler canisters.
- All of the canisters perform and sound the same, they are simply different shapes.
- They all incorporate Two Brothers exclusive technologies and premium construction materials.
- The shape and orientation is normally determined by Two Brothers R&D department, based on a performance criteria check list.
- All aluminum systems include U.S. Forest Service-approved spark arrestor.
- Notes: Two Brothers Racing products are designed and sold for racing use ONLY. This product is NOT legal on public roads, streets, or highways. Image for reference only; canister orientation and size may vary depending on application.
great product easy to install and the performance increase is crazy! well worth it
Installed two bros m-7 complete system on my 2008 YFZ450. Also did a boyesen quickshot 3 accelerator pump cover and the "cam mod". Woke my quad up big time, sounds great, It is loud, So the only thing I can say is if you do not like to hear your pipe, don't get this one.
Awesome full exhaust! fatten up your main jet and it pulls super hard! throw a dr. d flex jet for fine tuneing and it turns into a monster! great full exhaust a++
We run this exhaust on our yz250f's. Great power increase over stock plus they sound and look really good.
good quality exhaust and you can feel the power increase
I just replaced my jardine rt99 exhaust with TBR M7 and i'm very impressed! Went on quick and easy, just wish i didn't have to take off the end cap to take out the spark arrestor. This pipe gives a lot of power! I love it, and strongly recommend it!